The fee structure for AME course:-
*Registration fee – 25000/- Once only (Non Refundable)
|Tuition Fees & Other Fees||1,55,000/-||1,55,000/-||1,55,000/-||1,55,000/-|
|Other Fees Included|
1. Practical at airport/AMO
2. Security clearance of Airport
Authority of India
3. Transportation Fees for
Mumbai & Pune Airport
4. Library Fees
5. Workshop Fees
6. Development Fees
7. B.Sc. Aviation
* NOTE: The fees structure is applicable for only current batch 2019
*B Sc Aviation (Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University) 15000/- per semester (Total 6 Semester)
*AME Books fee: – 15000/- (Once Only) (Worth Rs 15000 is provided free of cost by collage also include E-library books.)
*Uniform to be purchased by Individual student before joining the college . (Uniform sample is available at college)
- Hostel: Institute offers Hostel and Mess Facilities separate for boys and girls (Hostel and Mess charges extra.
- All Fee must be paid before commencement of Semester classes.
- No request for relaxation of structured fee amount or payment schedule shall be allowed. Any exception made on the subject shall purely be at the discretion of the Management/Chief Instructor and no question or query shall be raised.
- The management has the right to modify or amend the or mode of payment, as the circumstance warrant, before the commencement of any fresh academic session i.e. fresh semester and no question thereof in this regard.
- Fees once paid are neither refundable nor transferrable.
Student Uniform :
- All AME students are to wear the uniform, as per the uniform guideline of this institute.
- Overhaul is a must during practical classes.