Prospectus & Application Form
Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained directly, in person, from the office of this institute by paying cash Rs. 300/- (Non-refundable) or by sending DD of Rs. 300/- (Non-refundable) drawn in the name of “Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering”, payable at Pune only. Please mention your name and address unambiguously on the reverse of the DD.
Indira IAE will not be responsible for non-delivery or non-receipt of Prospectus/Application Form sent through Post or Courier Services.
Admission to the course shall be on the basis of “FIRST COME FIRST SERVE”. Entrance Exam is conducted in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering college Campus Based on 12th Std Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Comprehensive English Essay in 30 Min.
- Applications for admission are made available in the prescribed form along with the prospectus at the institute.
- Eligible candidates seeking admission to course should submit their application forms, complete in all respect, together with necessary documents to the institute.
- Foreign national and NRI candidates seeking admission for the course should submit the necessary security clearance document from Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India through DGCA.
- Any incomplete application and/ or not accompanied with the prescribed documents shall not be considered for admission.The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board indicating the date of interview.
- Distant students shall be intimated by letter. Candidates failing to report on scheduled date & time, will lose the claim for admission and the seat will be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
- After scrutiny of documents and fees amount paid, Admission Letter will be issued to the individual.
Documents to be Submitted along with the Application Form
a) For Indian Students
Attested copy of HSC/ DIPLOMA mark sheet (Original to be submitted at the time of admission) 2copies
Attested copy of Leaving/Transfer Certificate (Original to be submitted at the time of admission) 2copies
Latest Colour Photograph
i) Passport size
ii) Stamp size
Verification letter for 10th & 12th mark sheet from authorized board or university. 4 Nos.
Passport is mandatory for appearing in practical at Airport/MRO facility. 1 No.
Medical Certificate for Fitness & Colour Vision from Registered Medical Practitioner on prescribed form (holding at least MBBS degree) 1 No.
Affidavit: A joint Declaration signed by the candidate and parent in the form of affidavit, must be submitted along with admission form 1 No.
Provisional board certificate of 12th respective board. 1 No.