Air India, the Country’s proud flag carrier, also has the `biggest’ MRO set up in India that can serve as a One-Stop-Shop for all Engineering requirements.
• Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of Air India Limited was formed on 11th March 2004.
• Presently, AIESL is approved by the DGCA under the purview of CAR-145 which carries with it nomination and acceptance by the DGCA of additional Managers (Base Maintenance, Line Maintenance and Workshops) who are competent and experienced in the area of their work.
• AIESL policy is to be self-reliant in areas of Aircraft Maintenance (Line and Base Maintenance), Preventive Maintenance, Alterations or required Inspections, overhaul of aero engines and components and accessories and specialized services NDT etc.
• AIESL comprises of huge infrastructure to cater to Line Maintenance, Base Maintenance, Engine Overhaul, Accessories Overhaul and Component Overhaul activities as per capability at main bases and line stations.
• AIESL provides Base Maintenance facilities at Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram and Nagpur Airports. These locations also have specialized overhaul shops and are equipped with the necessary hangars, workshops, storage rooms and office buildings, in accordance with national and international regulations and requirements.
• AIESL also provides Line Maintenance Facilities at various Indian as well as International Stations.
• AIESL offers exclusive maintenance services to Third Party Customers.
2. INDAMER AVIATION
Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering Having Tie up with INDAMER AVIATION for 32.5% practical on regular basis at Mumbai base and alternate base (Pune)
INDAMER AVIATION is a maintenance repairing Organization (MRO)with over 70 years of experience includes business aviation single engine and double engine turbo props, jet engine and single and twin engine helicopters.
It is the only MRO facility in Mumbai to have its own hanger facility at both Santacruz and Juhu Airports. It maintain Aircraft for Corporate Houses, Government Agencies, Training Institutes, Charter Operators, Individuals, etc. and provide line support, AOG support to various foreign registered Business Aircraft Flying to India, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
It offers line and heavy maintenance facility for Boeing 737NG series and Airbus 320 family it also offers comprehensive MRO support for Military in India.
|• AgustaWestland||• Dassault||• Hawker Beechcraft|
|• Bombardier||• Embraer||• Robinson|
|• Bell||• Eurocopter||• Sikorsky|
|• Cessna||• Gulfstream|