Courses Offered at Indira Institute Of Aircraft Engineering
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Electrical System (ES)
- Instrument System (IS)
- Radio Navigation System (RN)
1. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering(AME B2)
Approved by Director General of Civil Aviation Govt of India
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
CAR147 Avionics B2
- The duration of the course is two years divided into four semesters each with a period of six months. First four semesters are containing theory and practical classes in equal proportion. The last semester is an exclusively practical oriented called On Job Training (OJT) shall be completed in approved maintenance organizations.
- Theoretical classes are followed by practical on Workshop Practices, Shop & Lab Procedures, Testing of Electrical, Instruments & Radio Systems.
- The course contents for the respective streams (subject-wise), are as per the syllabus prescribed and approved by the Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India are strictly followed to fulfill the regulation. Any changes pertaining to AME syllabus as directed by DGCA shall be mandatory and complied by the concerns.