a) Indian Students :
- Candidates shall have passed minimum 10+2 class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For AME training course, the candidates shall have passed minimum 10+2 class with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized board or university or its equivalent.
- The trainees shall be subjected to a medical examination before they are admitted to the training institute by a doctor possessing at least an MBBS degree. Candidates shall not have any physical disabilities or colour blindness
Medical Fitness :
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- No Colour blindness Certificate
IMPORTANT NOTE :
The management reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate of the institute and hostel. In matters of admission, training and discipline, the decision of the management will be the final and legally binding.
- The duration of the course is three years divided into six semesters each with a period of six months. First five semesters are containing theory and practical classes in equal proportion. The last semester is an exclusively practical oriented called On Job Training (OJT) shall be completed in approved maintenance organizations.
- Theoretical classes are followed by practical on Workshop Practices, Shop & Lab Procedures, Testing of Electrical, Instruments & Radio Systems.
- The course contents for the respective streams (subject-wise), are as per the syllabus prescribed and approved by the Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India are strictly followed to fulfill the regulation. Any changes pertaining to AME syllabus as directed by DGCA shall be mandatory and complied by the concerns.