a) Indian Students :
- Candidates shall have passed minimum 10+2 class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For AME training course, the candidates shall have passed minimum 10+2 class with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized board or university or its equivalent.
- The trainees shall be subjected to a medical examination before they are admitted to the training institute by a doctor possessing at least an MBBS degree. Candidates shall not have any physical disabilities or colour blindness
Medical Fitness :
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- No Colour blindness Certificate
IMPORTANT NOTE :
The management reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate of the institute and hostel. In matters of admission, training and discipline, the decision of the management will be the final and legally binding.